Friday, May 7, 2010

How to organize that Ribbon?

  • Dilemma how to organize all that ribbon? I have found the solution after much thought. This is what i have come up with. First i color coordinated all the ribbon. Next I threaded all my ribbon onto the cord. I bought this cord at a local hardware store. I looped one end of it and tied a knot onto the other. Now if i need to add to the ribbon when i purchase more just loosen the knot and add. I bought shower hooks at walmart that i leave open for easy access. SO if i am needing pink ribbon on a project in another room i just grab the whole rope of pink and bring it to the project that i am working on. The ribbon wont fall off like it would if it were on a dowel rod. If you want one of the ribbon i use a pin and close all of them so they dont tangle....since the rope is round the ribbon will come off easy.I hung a rod that you can buy anywhere I just took this off my window (decided this would better suit the need) and hung it up on the wall. DOne. I cant tell you how long it took for me to come up with such an efficient way to keep your ribbon together but i will tell you its Fantastic and works great. Good luck and i hope it helps you get organized in some way. top of the rope

1 comment:

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!