Sunday, December 19, 2010

Silver pocket watches coming!


I ordered some silver pocket watches and they should be here for christmas....I have one that is small a little bigger than a quarter with a crown. Perfect for the tween in your life or I had alot of women love it too!! They sold out fast. Let me know if you would like one!

Also my Jewelry is STILL out and set up i am creating new pieces and new EARRINGS for the next week So feel free to stop in...just give me a call


Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!