Friday, March 4, 2011

The Wild Poppy RE-Grand opening

LAst week I was lucky enough to be asked to come to The Wild Poppy boutique & Salon for a Re- Grand opening! 

It was so good to meet all of you ladies and I thought I would share the night with all who missed it.



this is where I was in the front of THe wild Poppy. 
 These are a few of my jewelry displays. 

 I love the new one i made. 

I will post later how i made it!

These are the women that run the shop

.  Kim is the one on the right and she owns the shop. 
She has a GReat EYE for all things UNiQue and beautiful.
 
I love her style. 

 THen theres Jo the beautiful brown skinned goddess who is amazing at keeping the store running smoothly.
 


Okay lets talk about this Wreath!

I saw this hanging on the wall and loved it.

Whoever made this is a creative genius.
I left it at the store so you can still snag it up.

I also love the book page wreaths!

 


I was diggin the yellow blouse.
I had to show you my customers. 

(This photo was taken and we had no idea. sorry for the blurry images) 
I met these two women who were twins. 
 They were super funny and fashionable. double threat!  HA!

They took home a couple of pocket watch necklaces. 
It was great meeting you ladies!

 PS. I think these would look great at your store and sell well!
Lastly! I love this store. Its fun and feminine.Its got a huge variety as well.

 ONE thing I like most is they have a very fashionable Plus size selection.

NOt many stores cater to this but i thinks it a fabulous IdEA!  

It also has a Salon hooked onto it with great stylists who were all super Gorgeous!

 They also did spray tan, massage etc...

Hope you get the chance to stop in. 

 Its in Lindon, Utah 
146 So. State Street


Also My friend is doing a GIVEaway on her blog for a $30 Hobby Lobby gift certificate. so go check it out! Fine and Handy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!