Thursday, January 20, 2011

HEre COmes VAlenTines DaY!

Okay ladies so Valentines day is coming up and I am thinking about doing another OPEN house at my home...(i also have some parties scheduled as well) So who wants to come and see some NEW designs and have fun and get inspired with color 

All watch bands and faces will be discounted!!! To get more room for new stuff!!

If anyone is interested in having a Party i have awesome Hostess REwards!! ANy party scheduled before V- DAY gets $25 dollars in product just for throwing it
***plus more for party sales***

Give your hubby or boyfriend my # and i will set him up with the perfect gift just right for you! Pocket watches are the greatest! hint hint

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!