Thursday, January 27, 2011

I entered Studio 5 craft challenge

Pier 1 photo from website
Pier 1 website photo



SO i saw this napin ring at pier 1 a few weeks ago and loved it.  I decided to make a bracelet out of it.  I took it apart added a base with drilled hole and glued that to the brooch flower thing.  then i threaded on string and added the beads.  what do you think?? I love the colors its fun and funky for the winter blahs...it makes me happy just seeing it! Just added it to Etsy to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!