Sunday, January 30, 2011

ThRIft Store finds

 so i found a lamp 5 dollars, a antique scale 1.50,  a ern 8.00, white plates 1.00 each i got 4, two sconces with some interesting pineapples on them 5.00,  a ceramic ball .80,  a retro vintage calendar 4.00, some random things from the dollar store. oh a glass crystal candle holder .80
 marked 3.oo but 50% off
 I am soo excited to show you what i am going to do with the ern. Ohh and i got this banister wood thing for 1.oo too i have an idea for that
 I also got a new paint brush for the projects
 I love the lamp!! Excited to show you what i am goin to do with it!
This is off my kitchen in the mud room...I put up my huge calendar.It has had some miles put on it which i love that its not brand new looking. My guess it probably 3ft by 2ft.  One of my Goals in life with 3 kids is staying Organized. I think this will help not just me but maybe, just maybe, my husband will see what the schedule looks like (once in a while thats all Im asking) :)since it is right by the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!