Sunday, January 30, 2011

Did you see my picture of my craft challenge on TV?

SO friday on one of Utahs local Tv shows....studio 5. My bracelet was posted as an entry for tthe craft challenge.  The top of this bracelet is actually from Pier 1.  It used to be on a napkin ring.  I just took it apart and went to town on the design.  I hope i am a finalist but, just to see something i made on tv...( i had to pinch myself) was pretty cool...not gonna lie! Hope this inspires you to take something apart and use it for something amazing.

SOON to come!!!
 -Pictures of the GOODIES i got when i went Thrifting this weekend!

 Projects in the making
-repainting accessories in kitchen to match new color scheme.
-New valance over window ( i have to sew it still but at least I have the fabric)
-Picture of a completed chair from above (painted, distressed a tad and reupholstered)
-New pillows for my family room to make it all flow and feel coHesive!

Phew i have a lot of work to do....BTW my friend took the photos of my bracelet, she is a fabulous photographer and writer. check out her blog here! You will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!