Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mama bird necklaces

This is one of my new designs. You can choose one for yourself or for the Mama Bird in your life. Order early for mothers day! You can choose from white or turquiose pearls (robin egg color). Tell me how many eggs you need. Also what font upper or lower case. I love these for new moms as well! more info at my etsy shop.
Posted by PicasaPrice for mama bird necklace vary slightly depending on the amount of eggs. Starts at $32.99 for up to 3 eggs with your name stamped on bird. You choose the colors of eggs and style of font.
Names that have less than 7 letters look best or you may choose to do initials.
Sky is the limit....I hand make all my jewelry and custom orders are totally up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!