Thursday, February 3, 2011

New photos of Watches!

Crown....i love this for a Young Woman.  I think of Daughter of a KINg! Perfect for a girl turning 12 and going into Young Womens or graduation of Seminary?
 Large Owl
 Small Owl
Large owl and Small Owl with a quarter


AUDREY Hepburn.....this lady has such wonderful fashion sense and quotes.."I believe in Manicures.

I believe in Overdressing.
I believe in PRIMPING at leisure and wearing LiPsTiCk.
I believe in Pink. I believe that Laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in KiSsInG; kissing a lot.
I believe in BEING STRONG When everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe HaPpY GiRls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES."
Audrey Hepburn


 Bird Cage bottom has a watch!
Eiffel Tower, ParIs
Silver Floral
SIlver ball
Heres a link to the photographers blog that took these beauties.  You knew i wasnt this talented! Thanks Ginnie

1 comment:

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!