Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Any Poppy lovers out there??


THis is what we started with....I love Pineapple.  Well, I love to eat it anyway.
I bought these at a thrift store months ago. 


 ENtry table before

I spray painted the sconces with kilz primer and then scraped it up a bit to show the details in the tin. Then i started in with the poppy's.


I am no professional... but I like the way they turned out.


I am not quite done with the new arrangement on the table but the flowers are done:)
Thanks for stoppin' by

I will be linking up so go here to see where I party. And thank you for the link-up ladies!

xoxo,            heidi

3 comments:

  1. Love them!! Looking wonderful...we must be n the same wavelength cuz I posted about pineapples today as well!! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LoVE them! You did a great job with putting it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the bright pop of color of the poppies against the white of the wall vases. Thanks for sharing and for linking up to my Before Blogging party.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!