Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Late Mother's Day

This is what my little guy gave me for mother's Day.  He is My oldest at 5.  He would want me to say 6.  (he doesn't want to believe he is only 5)  His birthday is coming up next month so I guess he can be 6 a little early. 
 
Funny story he will tell you straight up "I'm 6 years old."

Back to the card I love it!  He answered all the questions with humor.  My son is pretty funny.  He keeps me laughing.  My favorite was he wouldn't trade me for Frogs.  Thanks Quayde.  I know there are days you would I am sure. but I love you more words.Anyways I wanted to make sure I had this for along time so I thought i should share this with you.

hope you had a great mother's day to.

xoxo, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my Readers!! THank you for taking the time to comment:) I hope you are having a Wonderful day!

My Etsy SHOPPE

WELCOME!! Be sure to add yourself to my "followers" so you can hear about new products, prize drawings and giveaways! I am selling online at http://www.chickhardware.etsy.com Also you will see me at boutique fairs and I do Home Parties as well. Find out where i will be next by checking back often. . HOst a party and Earn FREE Jewelry!!!!